Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars!
This programme has been designed to provide you with time management strategies that will help you control your workload and focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to you and the organization. You will be given a skill set that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, crisis management, and more.
The Time Management programme consists of three/3 sections, namely.
Section 1: Prioritising and Planning Your Time
Section 2: Procrastination, Crisis Management and Organising Your Workspace
Section 3: Delegation and Meeting management
In this Time Management programme we discuss the strategies and tools to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively