The aim of this programme is to build an understanding of the significant impact that pests have on public health; the specific needs pertaining to pest management operations in sensitive or special accounts, the processes and procedures applicable to the management of a range of health and nuisance pests in domestic, commercial and industrial sites, the pre-requisite nature of pest management in the HACCP programme of food establishments; and the control methods applied in food manufacturing, warehousing and retail food establishments.
Topics covered include:
- Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Surfaces
- Factors that influence a successful pest management operation
- Pesticide labelling and classification
- Pests and public health significance
- Safety requirements in a workplace
- Sensitive or special accounts
- Control of health and nuisance pests (Includes: rodents, cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, ticks, bedbugs, ants, birds, and bats)
- Protective clothing
- Food handling establishments
There are no reviews yet.